ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University women's volleyball team jumps into conference play on Wednesday night at home when they'll take on Westminster. First-service at 7 p.m.
Westminster (4-5; 2-0 SLIAC) at Fontbonne (0-9)
When: September 25th, 2019
Time: 7 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne is coming off a three-set defeat against St. Mary-of-the-Woods last Friday.
- On the year, the Griffins are averaging 7.00 kills per set and own a .013 hitting percentage.
- Individually, Maura Rabun leads the offense with 48 kills and a .097 hitting percentage.
- Emma Seiz is up to 31 kills and a team-high 12 blocks.
- Olivia Tallo (27) and Taylor Jackson (21) have combined for 48 kills. Jackson registered a season-high nine against the Pomeroys.
- Jill Reando averages 4.00 assists per set, while Megan Schaller surpassed the 100-dig mark as she's up to 101 on the year and averages 3.74 digs per set.
A Look At The Westminster College Blue Jays
- The Blue Jays are winners of three of its last four, including sweeps over MacMurray and Eureka this past Saturday.
- On the season, the Blue Jays are averaging 10.14 kills per set and a .106 hitting percentage.
- Ashley Kistaitis has slammed down a team-high 88 kills, to go along with her .142 hitting percentage.
- Freshman Eryka Wanyoni totaled 47 kills, while Natalie Needy and Sarah Rivers have 36 kills each.
- Setter Teresa Becker averages 7.59 assists per set and libero Erica Schrader totaled 130 digs (4.48 digs per set).
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's volleyball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).