ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University women's basketball team returns home on Saturday when they'll take on Eureka. Tip-off at 1 p.m.
Eureka (8-4; 4-1 SLIAC) at Fontbonne (4-8; 3-2 SLIAC)
When: January 11th, 2020
Time: 1 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
Last Meeting: Eureka def. Fontbonne 76-65 (2/9/19)
A Look At The Griffins
- The Griffins will be looking to halt its three-game slide after falling to Spalding on Wednesday, 80-49.
- The team shot 34.6 percent from the floor and were led by Rylee Stafford's game-high 20 points.
- On the season, the Griffins are putting up 62.6 points on a 38.6 field goal percentage. Stafford leads the offense with a team-high 13.8 season average. In five conference games, she's been dominant with a 20.6 point per game average, to go along with her 47.1 field goal percentage and 41.9 3-point percentage.
- Raven Venegas continues to lead Fontbonne from the floor with a 48.8 field goal percentage and a 11.2 point per game average.
- Kourtney White averages 7.6 points but does lead the Griffins in both rebounds per game (5.0), assists per game (2.6), and steals per game (2.0)
A Look At The Eureka Red Devils
- The Red Devils picked up its second straight win after coming away with a 78-55 victory over Iowa Wesleyan.
- The team connected on 45.5 percent of its shots and were paced by Ja'Keesha Hawkins team-high 17 points.
- On the year, the Red Devils are posting up a SLIAC best 79.3 points per game. They also rank first in rebounds per game (45.6) and steals per game (13.4).
- Individually, Olivia Falls averages a double-double thus far with 15.1 points and 10.6 rebounds per game.
- Ashley Harfst also gets it done on both ends of the floor averaging 13.8 points and a team-high 12.1 rebounds per game.
- Hawkins (11.0 ppg) and Whitney Bozarth (10.2 ppg) are both averaging just over 10.0 points per game.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).