ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team takes on Blackburn in front of the home crowd on Wednesday. Tip-off at 7:30 p.m.
Blackburn (11-10; 8-6 SLIAC) at Fontbonne (8-13; 6-8 SLIAC)
When: February 6th, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
All-Time Series: Fontbonne leads 35-25
Last Meeting: Blackburn def. Fontbonne 81-80 (1/5/19)
A Look At The Griffins
- The Griffins are coming off a tough loss against Greenville on the road. The team shot a season-high 62.6 percent from the floor.
- Jared Woodcock led with a career-high 33 points on 14-of-19 shooting.
- Luke DeLine (21), Jalen Wadlington (21), Caden Clark (18), Carter Collins (12), and Carter Otwell (10) all reached double-figures.
- Gus Kleekamp tied the school record with 12 assists in the outing.
- On the year, they're scoring 82.1 points per game and shooting 48.7 percent from the floor.
- DeLine leads the offense with his 20.5 season average, to go along with a 53.9 field goal percentage.
- Woodcock upped his season average to 13.6 points, while Kleekamp is putting up 9.1 points and connecting on 51.8 percent of his shot attempts.
A Look At The Blackburn Beavers
- The Beavers, meanwhile, picked up its second straight win and fourth out of its last five after an 82.73 victory over Iowa Wesleyan on Saturday.
- In the win, the team shot 46.6 percent from the field. Karson Hayes led the offense with 13 points.
- Blackburn averages 84.6 points per game, while shooting 45.2 percent from the floor and 40.5 percent from downtown.
- Hayes leads the offense with his 19.1 points per game.
- Duncan King and Raushaun Amos are both averaging 12.8 and 12.0 points per game, respectively.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).