ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University women's volleyball team looks continues its road stretch this Saturday at Iowa Wesleyan. First-service at 1 p.m.
Fontbonne (1-13; 1-4 SLIAC) at Iowa Wesleyan (6-9; 2-3 SLIAC)
When: October 5th, 2019
Where: Mount Pleasant, Iowa.
Time: 1 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- The Griffins are coming off a three-set defeat against Spalding on Wednesday afternoon.
- On the season, the Griffins average 7.95 kills per set and a .061 hitting percentage.
- Maura Rabun has recorded at least seven kills in her last six matches, including 15 against Blackburn to up her season total to a team-high 93.
- Rae Andrews ranks second with 64 kills and 79 digs, while Emma Seiz is up to 50 kills and a team-high 18 blocks.
- Setter Jill Reando leads with 151 assists (4.87 assists per set).
- Defensively, the reigning SLIAC Defensive Player of the Week, Megan Schaller owns a team-high 185 digs and ranks fourth in the SLIAC with 4.20 digs per set.
A Look At The Iowa Wesleyan Tigers
- After picking up wins over Faith Baptist Bible and Spalding, the Tigers fell in four-sets against Greenville in its last time out.
- On the year, they rank fifth in the SLIAC in kills per set (10.13) and third in hitting percentage (.153).
- Individually, Lida Landre owns a team-high 186 kills and .279 hitting percentage.
- Ariel Smale has 88 kills thus far and a .112 hitting percentage.
- The duo of Smale and Paige Kammerer have 219 assists each.
- Defensively, Jenna Murphy is third in the SLIAAC with 296 digs.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's volleyball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).