FENTON, Mo.—The Fontbonne University women's soccer team looks to claim its first outright SLIAC Regular Season Championship against Webster on Saturday. Kick-off begins at 1 p.m.
Fontbonne (11-5-1; 8-0 SLIAC) at Webster (15-2-1; 8-0 SLIAC)
When: October 27th, 2018
Where: World Wide Technology Soccer Park
Time: 1 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- The Griffins recorded six goals for the second straight game on Tuesday after picking up a 6-1 win over MacMurray.
- The team has been dominant in the month of October as they're outscoring its opponents, 22-1.
- Individually, Molly Kovarik netted two goals against MacMurray and now has 16 on the season, which ranks her second all-time.
- Rebecca Bass is up to nine goals and 10 assists, while Daniele Caruso, Caroline Neal, and Emily Cardwell have four goals each.
- In goal, Mary Beers improved to 6-2 on the season after a win against MacMurray. Makayla Hussong, meanwhile, is 5-3-1, totaling 57 saves, and a 1.22 goals against average.
A Look At The Webster Gorloks
- Webster collected its third straight shutout and fifth in its last six games as they defeated Iowa Wesleyan, 11-0.
- They've also been successful this month allowing just two goals and scoring 48.
- The Gorloks lead the SLIAC with 83 goals and they're led by Melissa Kasper's 17 goals and 17 assists for 51 points.
- Nicole Bascio found twine 14 times, while Savannah Page contributed 10 of her own.
- In goal, Alisa Coralic is 12-2-1 with a 1.05 goals against average, to go along with her 56 saves.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's soccer team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).