ST. LOUIS, Mo.—After clinching a spot in the SLIAC Tournament, the Fontbonne University women's soccer team looks for its ninth straight shutout win in its regular season finale at home against MacMurray. It's also the Breast Cancer Awareness Game. All proceeds and donations go to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
MacMurray (4-10; 2-4 SLIAC) at Fontbonne (10-5-1; 7-0 SLIAC)
When: October 23rd, 2018
Where: Centene Stadium
Time: 6 p.m.
Live Stats: HERE
Head-To-Head: Fontbonne leads 25-5-2
A Look At The Griffins
· The Griffins extended its shutout streak out to eight on Saturday after a dominating 6-0 win over Iowa Wesleyan.
· During the last eight, the team is averaging 4.11 goals and 29.0 shots per game.
· The defensive back line, meanwhile, has been outstanding with just 27 total shot attempts allowed and 3.4 shots per game.
· Individually, Molly Kovarik and Bass are tied with seven goals each. Caruso's netted four of her own.
A Look At The MacMurray Highlanders
· The Highlanders are 2-3 in the month of October. They're coming off a 2-0 victory over Blackburn on Saturday.
· Individually, Adriana Darow leads MacMurray with four goals and two assists for 10 points.
· Jasmine Tillman added three goals for six points.
· In net, Anicca Mackay-Slavin leads with 10 appearances and seven starts. She's accumulated 80 saves and owns a 3.48 goals against average.
· Morgan Zobrist tops with 100 saves and two wins.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's soccer team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).