ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University women's soccer team looks for its seventh straight shutout win against Westminster on Wednesday night. Kick-off at 6 p.m.
Westminster (8-3-1; 4-1 SLIAC) vs. Fontbonne (8-5-1; 5-0 SLIAC)
When: October 17th, 2018
Where: Centene Stadium
Time: 6 p.m.
Live Stats: HERE
Head-to-Head: Fontbonne leads 21-7-4
A Look At The Griffins
- The Griffins made its six shutouts in a row against Blackburn this past Saturday with a 2-0 victory.
- Kayla Collie and Tori Harris got the goals in the victory.
- Fontbonne shutout streak has reached over 500:00 minutes. The last goal they allowed was back in the 88th minute against WashU on Sept. 20th.
- On the year, Molly Kovarik leads the Griffins and the SLIAC with 14 goals and ranks third in points (31).
- Rebecca Bass is up to five goals and eight assists for 18 points. Caroline Neal and Emily Cardwell have netted four goals each.
- In net, Makayla Hussong and Mary Beers have combined for a goals against average of 1.18 and a .830 save percentage.
A Look At The Westminster Blue Jays
- The Blue Jays recorded its third straight shutout after a 4-0 win over MacMurray on Saturday.
- On the season, the Blue Jays rank third in the SLIAC with 47 goals and are tops with a 0.67 goals against average.
- Offensively, senior Gracie Koonce paces them with 10 goals and four assists for 24 points. Natalie Schulte added eight, while Hedi Gundy has found the back of the net seven times.
- In goal, Sarah Cradick leads the SLIAC with a 0.67 goals against average as she's allowed just eight goals in 1077:48.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's soccer team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).