ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University women's soccer team looks for its fifth straight win against Spalding on Tuesday afternoon.
Fontbonne (6-5-1; 3-0 SLIAC) at Spalding (5-3-1; 2-1 SLIAC)
When: October 9th, 2018
Where: Louisville, Ky.
Time: 1 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- During its four-game winning streak, the Griffins have outscored its opponents 20-0.
- In its most recent outing against Greenville, the Griffins got the lone goal off the foot of Rebecca Bass, her fifth on the season.
- As a team, the Griffins now rank fourth in the SLIAC with 32 goals and second in assists (34).
- Individually, Molly Kovarik continues to lead the SLIAC with 14 goals and 31 points on 53 shots.
- Emily Cardwell, meanwhile, is third behind Bass with four goals and two assists for 10 points.
- In net, Makayla Hussong has registered three straight shutouts. She's lowered her goals against average down to 1.57 in 630:38.
- Fontbonne is 9-0-1 all-time against Spalding.
A Look At The Spalding Golden Eagles
- After dropping two games against Hanover (4-1) and Westminster (2-1), the Golden Eagles picked up two straight shutout wins against MacMurray (4-0) and Blackburn (5-0).
- On the year, the Golden Eagles totaled 20 goals in nine games.
- Kelsie Huffman leads the offense with six, while three others have two goals each.
- In net, Ashlee Wilson and Kayla Strehle have split time in net. Strehle leads in minutes (531:20), save percentage (.793), saves (23), and goals against average (1.02).
- Wilson leads the SLIAC with four goals allowed in 315:00.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's soccer team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).