ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University women's soccer team looks for its fourth straight win against Greenville on Saturday night. Kick-off is slated for 6 p.m.
Greenville (9-3; 2-0 SLIAC) at Fontbonne (5-5-1; 2-0 SLIAC)
When: October 6th, 2018
Where: Centene Stadium
Time: 6 p.m.
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- The Griffins recorded its third straight shutout with a 5-0 win over Principia on Tuesday night.
- Molly Kovarik recorded her second hat-trick in as many games and third overall on the season. She's now up to 14 goals on the year, which places her sixth all-time.
- Rebecca Bass and Emily Cardwell also scored in the win over the Panthers.
- On the year, the Griffins have compiled 31 goals and 33 assists.
- Kovarik leads the SLIAC with 14 goals and 31 points. Bass, meanwhile, is up to a SLIAC best eight assists.
- In goal, Makayla Hussong improved to 2-3-1 on the season against Principia. She's made 41 saves in 540:38 minutes played and lowered her goals against average to 1.83.
- The Griffins have won the last three meetings against the Panthers, including two wins last year with the final being a 3-2 (2OT) win in the AMC Semifinals.
A Look At The Greenville Panthers
- Like Fontbonne, the Panthers have been on a roll with four straight shutout wins, including a 7-0 win against Blackburn on Wednesday.
- The Panthers currently lead the SLIAC with 47 goals in 12 games and goals against average (0.76)
- Individually, Dani Pearce will be a player keep an eye out for with her 11 goals and three assists for 25 points.
- Kate Arthur is up to nine goals, while Breanna Thomas and Molly McDonnell have contributed seven and six goals respectively.
- In net, Marjory Coates has allowed nine goals in 859:45, made 60 saves and owns a 0.94 goals against average.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's soccer team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).