ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University women's soccer team gets its conference play underway this Saturday at Eureka. Kick-off is slated for 2 p.m.
Fontbonne at Eureka
When: September 29th, 2018
Where: Eureka, Ill.
Time: 2 p.m.
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne (3-6-1), closed out its non-conference schedule winners two of its last three, including a 5-0 victory of St. Mary-of-the-Woods on Sept. 23rd.
- On the year, the Griffins are up to 17 goals which is third-best in the SLIAC.
- Molly Kovarik leads the team and the SLIAC with eight goals and one assist for 17 points.
- Caroline Neal has netted three, while Emily Cardwell and Rebecca Bass have contributed two each.
- In goal, Mary Beers has appeared in 405:00 minutes, made 25 saves, and owns a 1.11 goals against average.
- Makayla Hussong, meanwhile set a career-high with 18 saves against WashU. She's fourth in the SLIAC in saves (39).
A Look At The Eureka Red Devils
- Eureka (0-6), will be in search of its first win after falling 11-1 to Faith Baptist Bible last Thursday.
- On the season, Phoenix Johnson has scored all three goals.
- In net, Abby Swope leads the SLIAC with 99 saves.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's soccer team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).