ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University women's soccer team begins its seven-game home stretch tomorrow night against St. Louis Pharmacy. Kick-off begins at 7:30 p.m.
A Look At The Griffins
- This will be the Griffins longest home stretch since the 2014 season where they played seven of eight at home to begin the year.
- The Griffins are coming off a 0-2 stint after its trip out to Oregon. The team fell 4-0 against Willamette and 4-1 against Lewis & Clark.
- Offensively, Molly Kovarik led with one goal and five shots in her Griffins debut. Kayla Collie finished with two shots.
- In net, Mary Beers and Makayla Hussong each got a start over the weekend.
- Beers came away with nine saves against Willamette, while Hussong made five on Sunday against the Pioneers.
A Look At The Eutectics
- STLCOP ended the 2017 campaign 4-12-1 overall.
- This year, they were picked to finish 13th in the American Midwest Conference (AMC) Preseason Poll.
- Cynthia Arackal returns after posting a team-high five goals and four assists.
- In net, Kylee Lewis looks to build off her 151 save performance last season and .643 save percentage.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's soccer team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).