ST. LOUIS, Mo.—After picking up a key home win over Eureka, the Fontbonne University women's basketball team looks for another big conference win over Westminster on Wednesday. Tip-off at 5:30 p.m.
Fontbonne (5-8; 4-2 SLIAC) at Westminster (5-8; 4-2 SLIAC)
When: January 15th, 2020
Location: Fulton, Mo.
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
Last Meeting: Westminster def. Fontbonne 80-63 (1/30/19)
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne snapped its three-game slide on Saturday with a 73-62 win over Eureka.
- The team shot 44.1 percent from the floor and were led by Rylee Stafford tying her season-high with 24 points on 9-of-15 shooting.
- On the year, the Griffins are putting up 63.4 points on a 39.1 field goal percentage.
- Stafford upped her season average to a team-high 14.5 points per game. In her last five games, she's averaging 19.6 points per game.
- Raven Venegas averages 10.9 points and connects on a team-high 48.8 of her shot attempts from the floor.
- Kourtney White averages 7.7 points and 4.9 rebounds per game, while Mallory Proffer puts up just under 7.0 points per game.
A Look At The Westminster College Blue Jays
- The Blue Jays have dropped four of its last six, including an 86-66 loss against Webster on Saturday.
- On the year, they're scoring 73.8 points and shooting 39.8 percent from the field.
- Individually, Reese Arnold leads with a team-high 13.8 season average. She's also one of two players to keep an eye-out-for from downtown where she's hitting 40.8 percent of her shots.
- Abbie Reece drains a team-high 41.7 percent of her 3-pointers, to go along with her 12.8 point per game average and a team-high 47.4 field goal percentage.
- Kallee Dowler is the final player in double-figures averaging 11.8.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).