ST. LOUIS, Mo.—After picking up a 19-point win over MacMurray, the Fontbonne University women's basketball team jumps out of conference play for a non-conference outing against St. Mary-of-the-Woods on Saturday. Tip-off at 1 p.m.
Fontbonne (8-10) at St. Mary-Woods (4-13)
When: January 26th, 2019
Where: Terre Haute, Ind.
Time: 1 p.m.
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne picked up its second straight win and third out of its last five after defeating MacMurray, 69-50.
- The Griffins shot 48.1 percent from the field and were led by Raven Venegas' season-high 19 points. Rylee Stafford netted 16, while Jillian Venegas contributed 11 points.
- On the year, the team is scoring 69.1 points and shooting 39.1 percent from the floor.
- Stafford has registered at least 10 points in the last 14 games, which puts her with a 14.9 point per game average.
- Raven Venegas, meanwhile, is averaging 14.0 points in the last four games.
A Look At The St. Mary-Woods Pomeroys
- The Pomeroys dropped its fourth in a row on Tuesday after falling 110-71 against Brescia University.
- The team had its struggles from the floor in the loss shooting 27.0 percent from the field.
- Maggie Reimer led with a team-high 12 points.
- On the season, they're scoring 77.9 points and hitting 31.3 percent of its shots.
- Defensively, they're allowing 97.4 points, a 47.6 field goal percentage, and 59.6 rebounds per game.
- Individually, Callan Taylor averages a team-high 11.5 points, while Delaney Kendall puts 10.2 points per game.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).