ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University women's basketball team looks to treat its fans to a win in its final home game of the month against Central (Iowa). Tip-off is set for 1 p.m., on Saturday.
Central (2-7) at Fontbonne (3-3)
When: December 8th, 2018
Time: 1 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne improved to 3-3 overall after an 81-55 win over Principia on Thursday.
- The Griffins pulled down a season-high 24 offensive rebounds and Jillian Venegas led with a career-high 16 points.
- Overall, the Griffins are averaging 69.3 points and shooting 38.0 percent from the floor.
- Raven Venegas paces the offense with her 12.7 points and 59.6 field goal percentage.
- Paige Black is averaging 10.2 points, while Sarah Schraut recorded her second double-double on the year against Principia to up her season average to 10.2 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Defensively, the Griffins are holding opposing offenses to 63.3 points and coming away with 14.7 steals per game.
A Look At Central (Iowa)
- After starting its 2018-19 season 2-0, the Dutch have dropped seven straight, including a 52-48 loss against Coe on Wednesday night.
- On the season, the team is putting up 56.8 points, shooting 32.7 percent from the field, and averaging 42.2 rebounds per game.
- Jenna Clark owns a team-high 13.2 points per game on a 31.3 field goal percentage.
- Kendall Brown is nearly averaging a double-double with 11.4 points and 8.1 rebounds per game. She's also shooting a team-high 53.2 percent of her shots from the field.
- Kristin Hubert is the final player in double-figures with 10.2 points and has dished out a team-high 26 assists.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).