MONMOUTH, Ill.—The Fontbonne University men's lacrosse team is back in action tomorrow night in its first conference game against Monmouth. Action begins at 7 p.m.
Fontbonne (0-3) at Monmouth (1-1)
When: March 12th, 2019
Where: Monmouth, Ill.
Time: 7 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne is coming off a 26-7 defeat at the hands of Hendrix in its last time out.
- Alex Scott and Michael Picciolo led with three goals each.
- On the year, they've scored 18 goals and are led by Picciolo's six.
- Connor Mallett has contributed four, while Scott is third on the team with his three.
- Brian Nguyen has netted two goals and leads them in the assist department with five. He's also won 26 face-offs.
- In net, Dalton Teague accumulated 36 saves.
A Look At The Monmouth Scots
- The Scots are off to a 1-1 start in 2019. The team won its opener 10-3 against Carroll University, but fell 10-7 against University of Northwestern on Mar. 9th.
- On the season, they've netted 17 goals and pacing them is Jeff Knapp's 10.
- In goal, the duo of Grant Miller and rob Callahan have combined for a 6.50 goals against average.
- Miller leads with one win and nine saves.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's lacrosse team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).