ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team looks for its third straight win on Wednesday when they'll pay a visit to Westminster. Tip-off at 7:30 p.m.
Fontbonne (6-7; 4-2 SLIAC) at Westminster (5-7; 4-2 SLIAC)
When: January 15th, 2020
Location: Fulton, Mo.
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
Last Meeting: Westminster def. Fontbonne 70-54 (1/30/19)
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne captured a wild 114-110 overtime win on Saturday over Eureka.
- The team trailed 100-97 with 2.6 seconds remaining, though Anthony Jones forced OT with a half-court buzzer beater. The team went on to outscore Eureka 14-10 in OT to secure the win.
- The Griffins shot 51.8 percent from the floor and were led by Jones' career-high 42-point performance on 15-of-22 shooting. With his performance, he was named SLIAC Player of the Week.
- Noah Coddington (12), Domonic Doolin (12), Cody McKinney (12), and Domonic Doolin (10) each reached double-figures.
- On the year, the Griffins are putting up 83.0 points per game and shooting 46.1 percent from the floor.
- Jones continues to have a standout season where he's averaging a team-high 15.6 points on a team-high 55.9 field goal percentage.
- Jalen Wadlington is the final player in double-figures averaging 11.7 points per game.
A Look At The Westminster Blue Jays
- The Blue Jays saw its four-game win streak come to an end on Saturday after falling 78-65 against Webster.
- On the year, they're scoring 84.4 points per game on a 46.6 field goal percentage. Defensively, they're allowing 93.5 points and a 47.4 field goal percentage.
- As a team, they rank second in the SLIAC hitting 36.6 percent of its 3-pointers.
- Landon Harrison leads them offensively with a team-high 17.7 points and a 53.8 field goal percentage.
- Ethan Thompson drains a team-high 46.2 percent of his 3-pointers, to go along with his 16.7 season average.
- Jaxon Althaus puts up 16.6 points per game.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).