ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team hits the court on Saturday to begin the New Year when they'll take on Webster. Tip-off at 3 p.m.
Fontbonne (4-6; 2-1 SLIAC) at Webster (3-7; 2-1 SLIAC)
When: January 4th, 2020
Location: St. Louis, Mo.
Time: 3 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
Last Meeting: Webster def. Fontbonne 93-87 (1/19/19)
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne will be looking to bounce back after closing out 2019 with an 83-71 home loss against Waldorf.
- Through 10 games, the Griffins are averaging 82.5 points and shooting 46.7 percent from the field.
- Jalen Wadlington leads the offense with a team-high 12.7 point per game average and shooting 57.0 percent from the floor.
- Anthony Jones averages 12.0 points and connecting on a team-high 57.1 percent of his shots from the field.
- Jared Woodcock is the final player in double-figures scoring 10.9 points per game.
- In conference action, the Griffins are averaging 113.7 points per game on a 55.4 field goal percentage.
- Wadlington leads with a team-high 22.0 points on an impressive 81.8 field goal percentage. Jones (18.7 ppg), Woodcock (16.0 ppg), and Elijah Rice (14.7 ppg) are each averaging double-figures in conference play.
A Look At The Webster Gorloks
- The Gorloks have won two of its last three with its most recent outing coming in a 93-90 win over MacMurray back on December 14th.
- On the year, they're scoring 70.6 points and shooting 44.1 percent from the field.
- Individually, Josh Johnson paces the offense with a team-high 19.1 season average.
- Rodson Etienne connects on a team-high 60.6 percent of his shots, to go along with his 14.3 point per game average.
- Enrique Tankins ranks third on the team with his 13.4 point per game average and ranks second on the team in field goal percentage (48.6).
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).