ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team continues its road swing on Tuesday when they'll take on NCAA Division II University of Illinois Springfield in an exhibition contest. Tip-off at 7 p.m.
Fontbonne (0-3) at Illinois Springfield (4-0)
When: November 19th, 2019
Where: Springfield, Ill.
Time: 7 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- The Griffins are coming off an 0-2 stretch at the A-R-C / SLIAC Preview this past weekend. The team fell 84-79 against Simpson and 103-68 against Buena Vista.
- Through three games, the Griffins are averaging 70.7 points on a 42.6 field goal percentage.
- Caden Clark paces the offense with a team-high 13.3 points on a 51.6 field goal percentage and 50.0 3-point percentage.
- He's also tied with Elijah Rice with 4.3 rebounds per game and averages a team-best 3.3 assists per game.
- Gus Kleekamp averages 7.7 points per game, while Domonic Doolin drains 57.1 percent of his shots, to go along with his 7.0 point per game average.
A Look At The UIS Prairie Stars
- The Prairie Stars are off to its second-best start in program history under first year head coach, Matt Brock.
- They stayed unbeaten after coming away with the 97-85 overtime win over Purdue University-Northwest this past Friday.
- On the season, they're averaging 89.0 points per game on a 46.9 field goal percentage. They're also hitting 41.5 percent of its 3-point attempts.
- Daniel Soetan leads the offense with a team-high 17.8 points per game on a near 50.0 field goal percentage.
- Chase Robinson averages 16.5 points, while Matt Wendling and Jesus Castillo are both averaging 13.3 points per game.
- Keymonta Johnson is the fifth player to average double-figures as he's averaging 13.0 points, while leading the team in rebounds (36), rebounds per game (9.0), and assists (18).
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).