GREENVILLE, Ill.—With just five games remaining in the regular season, the Fontbonne University men's basketball team looks to stay in the conference tournament hunt with a win over Greenville. Tip-off at 3 p.m.
Fontbonne (8-12; 6-7 SLIAC) at Greenville (13-6; 10-2 SLIAC)
When: February 2nd, 2019
Where: Greenville, Ill.
Time: 3 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
All-Time Series: Greenville leads 26-22
Last Meeting (Jan. 2): Greenville def. Fontbonne 111-99
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne saw its three game win streak get snapped against Westminster on Wednesday as they fell 70-54.
- The Griffins had its struggles from the floor as they shot 35.4 percent and went 2-of-24 (8.3 percent) from downtown.
- Overall, the Griffins are scoring 79.0 points on a 47.6 field goal percentage.
- Luke DeLine continues to lead the offense with a 20.5 season average. He's also shooting 53.5 percent from the floor and 43.2 percent from beyond-the-arc.
- Jared Woodcock is the final player in double-figures averaging 12.7 points per game.
- Gus Kleekamp averages just over 9.0 points per game and connects on 51.9 percent of his attempts from the field.
A Look At The Greenville Panthers
- The Panthers picked up its third straight win in record breaking fashion on Thursday after defeating MacMurray, 167-145.
- The 167 points is a new SLIAC record and they also drained 30 3-pointers in the win which is also a new record.
- The team shot 51.2 percent from the field and had nine players in double-figures. Isiah Price and Eric Williams tied with 25 points each.
- Greenville ranks No. 1 in NCAA Division III with 131.7 points per game. They're also shooting 42.9 percent from the field and coming away with 21.6 steals per game.
- Individually, Eric Williams leads Greenville with a 23.2 season average. Johari Dix puts up 18.8 points per game, while Marvin Bateman (14.5 ppg), Price (13.6 ppg), and Rakim Murphy (11.6 ppg) are the final players averaging double-figures.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).