ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team looks to halt its six game slide against Eureka on Wednesday night. Tip-off at 7:30 p.m.
Eureka (3-9; 2-4 SLIAC) at Fontbonne (4-9; 2-4 SLIAC)
When: January 9th, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- The Griffins dropped a tough 81-80 outing against Blackburn on Saturday afternoon.
- The team shot 51.6 percent from the floor and were led by Kris McCann's 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting.
- Jared Woodcock contributed 12 points, while Gus Kleekamp and Carter Otwell had 11 each.
- On the year, they're scoring 77.6 points and leading the way is Luke DeLine's 21.0 point per game average. He's also shooting 55.6 percent from the floor and 46.7 percent from downtown.
- Woodcock, meanwhile, puts up 13.2 points and pulls down a team-high 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Kleekamp is shooting 53.3 percent from the field, to go along with his 7.8 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
A Look At The Eureka Red Devils
- The Red Devils picked up its second win in the last six games on Saturday after an 87-71 win over Principia.
- The team shot 44.3 percent from the floor and forced 21 Panther turnovers.
- Jordan Dehm and Hank Thomas tied with a team-high 21 points in the victory.
- On the season, the Red Devils rank second in the SLIAC averaging 88.8 points per game.
- They rank second in assists per game (19.3), rebounds per game (39.7), and first in free throw percentage (78.0).
- Individually, the duo of Hank Thomas and Dakota Bennington have done the damage offensively.
- They're each putting up 20.0 points per game. Bennington fares better from the floor with a 46.0 field goal percentage, while Thomas gets it done from the line at 94.2 percent.
- Austin Juregens (12.8 ppg) and Jordan Dehm (10.6 ppg) are averaging double-figures as well.
- Defensively, they're allowing 93.3 points per game.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).