ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team looks to halt its five game slide against Blackburn on Saturday. Tip-off at 3 p.m.
Fontbonne (4-8; 2-3 SLIAC) at Blackburn (5-7; 2-3 SLIAC)
When: January 5th, 2019
Where: Carlinville, Ill.
Time: 3 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- The Griffins fell 111-99 against Greenville in its last time out. The two teams combined for an NCAA Division III record with 144 rebounds.
- In the last five games, the team is posting 73.8 points and shooting 44.9 percent from the floor.
- However, they've had its struggles from the charity stripe connecting on 52.1 percent of its attempts.
- Individually, Luke DeLine is rolling with a 20.4 point per game average. He's shooting 56.3 percent from the floor and 45.2 percent from downtown.
- Ian Cochran is averaging 8.4 points and pulling down a team-high 7.2 rebounds per game in the last five, while Jared Woodcock and Kris McCann each are averaging 8.2 points per game.
A Look At The Blackburn Beavers
- The Beavers ended the month of December 2-5, but started off the second half of the season with a 71-55 win over Iowa Wesleyan on Wednesday.
- The team shot 40.0 percent from the field and were paced by the 25-point performance from Karson Hayes.
- On the season, the Beavers are scoring 85.6 points and rank first in the SLIAC with its 41.8 3-point percentage.
- Through 12 games Hayes is averaging a team-high 21.7 points, shooting 47.7 percent from the floor, and 49.4 percent from beyond-the-arc.
- Duncan King averages 12.6 points, while Raushaun Amos is shooting above 44.0 percent from the field and downtown, along with hitting 90.9 percent of his attempts from the free throw line.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).