ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team heads down the road for a non-conference outing against WashU on Tuesday. Tip-off at 8 p.m.
Fontbonne (4-3) at WashU (5-3)
When: December 11th, 2018
Where: The Field House
Time: 8 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
Live Audio: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- The Griffins improved to 4-3 overall and 2-1 in conference play after a 91-75 win over Principia on Saturday.
- The team shot 50.0 percent overall, tied its season-high with 47 rebounds and set a new season-high with 19 offensive rebounds.
- Individually, Luke DeLine led the Griffins with a team-high 24 points.
- Jared Woodcock (15), Alex Movila (12), Gus Kleekamp (12), Jalen Wadlington (12), and Ian Cochran (10), all reached double-figures.
- On the season, the team is getting it done offensively averaging 80.0 points and shooting 50.1 percent from the floor.
- DeLine averages a team-high 21.4 points, to go along with his 55.1 field goal and 47.5 3-point percentages.
- Woodcock is putting up 16.9 points on a 45.0 field goal percentage.
A Look At The WashU Bears
- After a loss to UW-Platteville, the Bears bounced back with an 87-65 win over Principia last Thursday.
- The team shot 42.1 percent from the field and were led by Jack Nolan's 21 points on 8-of-18 shooting. Justin Hardy was the final player in double-figures with 16.
- Offensively, the Bears are scoring 76.9 points, shooting 47.2 percent from the field, and outrebounding its opponents 35.9-29.4.
- Nolan leads all scorers with a team-high 18.4 points per game.
- Hardy is right behind him with his 15.3 point per game average. He's also shooting 55.2 percent from the field and leads in the assist department with 29.
- Matt Nester is the final player in double-figures averaging 11.6 points.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).