JACKSONVILLE, Ill.—After a tough overtime loss against Webster, the Fontbonne University men's basketball team hits the road to take on MacMurray. Tip-off starts at 3 p.m.
Fontbonne (2-3; 0-1 SLIAC) at MacMurray (3-1; 1-0 SLIAC)
When: December 1st, 2018
Where: Jacksonville, Ill.
Time: 3 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
Head-to-Head: MacMurray leads 32-27
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne fell in the final seconds, 75-74, in overtime against Webster on Wednesday night.
- The team shot 42.9 percent from the floor and had a rebounding advantage of 47-41.
- Luke DeLine led all scorers after tying his season-high with 30 points and pulled down 11 boards.
- Jared Woodcock contributed 15 points and seven rebounds of his own.
- On the year, the Griffins rank second in the SLIAC in field goal percentage (49.7), third in 3-point percentage (38.5), and fourth in rebounds per game (36.6).
- DeLine upped his season average to team-high 20.8 points per game and is draining 54.3 percent of his attempts.
- Woodcock is right behind him averaging 18.4 points per night.
A Look At The MacMurray Highlanders
- The Highlanders picked up its first conference win with an impressive 100-81 win over Blackburn.
- The team shot 71.7 percent from the floor and posted 60 points in the first half alone.
- Individually, Connor Vincent led with 24 points on 9-of-11 shooting, while Logan Dorethy had 18 off the bench.
- Drew Burwinkel and Wade Fox contributed 15 and 14 points, respectively.
- On the year, the Highlanders offense ranks first in field goal percentage (52.2) and 3-point percentage (46.3).
- Individually, Fox will be a player to keep an eye out for with his 15.8 points per game, while hitting 65.9 percent of his attempts from the floor and 50.0 percent from downtown.
- Vincent is averaging 15.0 points and sinking 52.6 percent of his shots from 3-point land.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).