ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team looks to start its conference slate with a win over rival Webster on Wednesday night. Tip-off at 7:30 p.m.
Webster (4-2) vs. Fontbonne (2-2)
When: November 28th, 2018
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne looks to bounce back after its 83-57 loss against Rose-Hulman prior to the Thanksgiving Break.
- On the year, they lead the SLIAC with a 51.6 field goal percentage, rank second in 3-point percentage (41.2), second in assists per game (12.3), and fourth in steals per game (8.5).
- Individually, Jared Woodcock's off to a 19.3 point per game average, shooting 47.9 percent from the floor, and 84.0 percent from the charity-stripe.
- Luke DeLine is right behind him with an 18.5 season average, but is knocking in 57.8 percent of his field goal attempts.
- Defensively, they're holding opponents to 75.3 points and a 44.7 field goal percentage.
A Look at The Webster Gorloks
- The Gorloks saw its two-game win streak come to an end after a 77-62 loss against No. 19 Illinois Wesleyan.
- The team shot 43.3 percent from the floor and were led by Josh Johnson's 17 points on 6-of-13 shooting.
- On the season, the Gorloks are scoring 70.2 points and hitting 45.2 percent of its shots from the floor.
- Johnson leads them offensively with his 18.8 points per game. He's also shooting 50.0 percent from the floor and downtown, to go along with his 90.2 free throw percentage.
- Enrique Tankins will be another player to keep an eye out for with his 13.5 points per game average and 6.8 rebounds per game. Nigel Wilcox leads them in the board department averaging 7.0.
- Defensively, the Gorloks are allowing 72.5 points per night and a 41.7 field goal percentage.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).