ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team returns home in search of its third win before the Thanksgiving Holiday against Rose-Hulman. Tip-off at 7 p.m.
Rose-Hulman (1-1) vs. Fontbonne (2-1)
When: November 20th, 2018
Time: 7 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne improved to 2-1 on the year after a dominant 108-39 win over Moody Bible on Saturday.
- On the year, they're averaging 87.3 points per game and shooting 54.0 percent from the floor.
- Individually, Luke DeLine's off to a fast start with a team-high 21.7 points per game, shooting 60.5 percent from the field, and 52.0 percent from downtown.
- Jared Woodcock scored a season-high 24 against Marian on Friday and that upped his season-average to 18.7 points per game. He's also hitting 50.0 percent of his shots and 90.9 percent of his attempts from the charity stripe.
- Defensively, the Griffins are holding its opponents to 72.7 points and 29.7 rebounds per game.
A Look At The Rose-Hulman Fightin' Engineers
- The Fightin' Engineers fell to 1-1 on the year after dropping a 74-62 outing against Louisiana College.
- In the outing, Rose-Hulman shot 33.9 percent from the floor and were led by Ryuji Aoki's 17 points.
- On the year, they're scoring 70.0 points per game and are led by Aoki's 15.0 points and 61.1 field goal percentage.
- Charlie Aimone is averaging 12.5 points, while senior forward Luke Callahan is draining 55.6 percent of his attempts from the field, to go along with his 11.5 point per game average.
- Craig McGee, meanwhile, is coming off the bench and averaging 10.0 points per game.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).