ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team looks for another win in front of the home crowd tomorrow night against MacMurray. Tip-off at 7:30 p.m.
MacMurray (4-13; 1-9 SLIAC) vs. Fontbonne (6-11; 4-6 SLIAC)
When: January 23rd, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
All-Time Series: MacMurray leads 32-28
Last Meeting: Fontbonne def. MacMurray 76-62 (12/1/18)
A Look At The Griffins
- The Griffins won its second game in its last four after earning a 90-64 win over Iowa Wesleyan on Monday.
- The team shot 55.2 percent from the field and hit 10 3-pointers.
- Luke DeLine led all scorers with a game-high 23 points. It's his ninth 20-plus point game on the year.
- Carter Otwell, Jared Woodcock, and Anthony Jones each had 13 points in the win.
- In the last four games, the team is scoring 86.0 points per game, shooting 47.2 percent from the floor, and pulling down 40.2 rebounds per game.
- Since returning to the lineup, DeLine hasn't missed a beat averaging 22.0 points and connecting on 53.6 percent of his shots.
- Woodcock is averaging 14.0 points and 5.8 rebounds per game. Gus Kleekamp (12.3 ppg), Otwell (11.8 ppg) and Jones (10.8 ppg) are each averaging double-figures the last four contests.
A Look At The MacMurray Highlanders
- The Highlanders are still in search of its first win in 2019. Last Saturday, the team fell 87-68 against Blackburn.
- In that contest, the Highlanders shot 48.2 percent from field and were led by Connor Vincent and Logan Dorethy contributing 17 points each.
- On the year, they're scoring 72.0 points and shooting 47.4 percent from the floor.
- Dorethy leads them with a 12.5 point per game average and is connecting on a team-high 56.7 percent of his shot attempts.
- Wade Fox averages 11.3 points and 6.3 rebounds per game, while Derek Bourke averages 10.9 points.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).